@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Horse


"Hey, Horse. Let's go on an adventure!"
"Sure thing, Justin!"
"This is awesome!"
"Hold on, buddy! There's some bandits heading our way."
"I can't... I can't cast spells while I'm riding you. Do I have to get off?"
"Yup."
"Okay. Just wait here while I--Where are you going?"
"I'm going to kill those fuckers! I'm going to kill them with my hooves!"
"What the hell is wrong with you, Horse?"


When Vigilance died, I was tearing up.
When this stupid god-damned horse died, I threw a bunch of fireballs at it.


If only horses were better protected. Some kind of armor, perhaps.




(That's the only DLC I ever bought for Oblivion. My horse looked PIMP.)

No comments:

Post a Comment