@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Monsters in California: Cover




Impact Bold is the most badass font in the universe.






 Yup. That claw is totally finished. Moving on...


The more I look at this one, the more I want to add some touch-ups.
Heavy-detail art is a black hole for time. 


This crap took longer than anything else, and now it's covered with some text that took five seconds to make.





I left my name out on purpose. Seriously, what's the point? I'm selling the book online and my name is going to be right next to the cover, anyways. Give me that real estate so I can fit in some more intestinal-braid thingies.







This is what the size of the book's cover will be on the Amazon store.


Yes. I went overboard, but whatever.

1 comment: