@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Naughty Dog: The Last of Us


I owned a copy of Rings of Power. It was one of Naughty Dog's first commercial titles, designed for the PC, but ported at the last minute to the Genesis (which is another way of saying it was a mess). Playing it as a kid, all I remember was that every time I encountered an enemy I'd get my ass handed to me and have to start over. It wasn't even my fault, either, because (as I learned much later on) all the high-level monster encounters are mixed in with the low-level, and there's no way to tell, so as a new player you're all but guaranteed to run into a monster that will absolutely destroy you.

About two days after purchase, I returned the game.



That was 1991. It's now 2013, and Naughty Dog, the same studio responsible for Rings of Power, released The Last of Us.




That's really all I wanted to share with you, and I'll repeat it:

The studio who made Rings of Power would go on to make The Last of Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment