@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Monday, November 19, 2012

Kickstarter: Tiny Barbarian DX


Especially those jumps right after 0:22, the game just looks like so much fun to play.


Michael Stearns is talented, he's got a stable of awesome games that not nearly enough people know about, and he wants to make his biggest, best game yet.

  • Eat chicken you found in the garbage.
  • Fight endless hordes of evil (or just misguided) warriors.
  • Save the most beautiful ladies that can fit into a 16x16 pixel box.

I'd like to think that I've shown restraint when it comes to never using this blog as a platform for focusing on charity and donation stuff. I'd like to think that this blog is a sacred place reserved for bad humor and video game talk. This is a gamer temple, and I have no right to panhandle on its steps.

But fuck you, I want to play TinyB!


No comments:

Post a Comment