@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music: Danny B

(I've labeled my music update an identifying label, so now you can tell right away when I'm getting into a music post, just in case you're uncultured and prefer your life to be a grey, meaningless shuffle to the grave)


Daniel Baranowsky is one of my favorite artists of all time, and when I say artists I'm grouping all of the creative types together. I'd call him my favorite musician but I've only been listening to his stuff for a year, and being an old guy, I need at least five years to properly decide these things.

Danny B is a special creature. The man doesn't make bad music. He physically can't.


This is (surprise, what else?) a remix he did a while back. Very kick-back stuff. Especially that piano.






I feel bad about doing just one, little post for this guy. He deserves a tribute week.

This'll do for the moment, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment