@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Invasion of Privacy

I get a lot of random calls and messages on my phone. My brother was able to get me this thing last year for a really good deal, but now I'm starting to think that by really good deal he meant this is stolen property.

Sometimes I answer these calls, but lately I haven't bothered. You can only experience so many awkward conversations before apathy sets in and all you're left with is this mild amusement at the sheer number of random calls that come in at 3 A.M., from a labor union asking me to attend their meetings, to some guy asking for dinner before he ships out with the Navy, and for one week there was this group of foreign girls who didn't speak a word of English.


I think I've finally reached the final phase of dealing with strange phone calls, where I'll take whatever shows up and post it on the internet.



Hey,sexy,lol.can.u.please....be.so.sweet.and.front.me.a.fat~20Again.promise.to.pay.u.every.dime.i.owe.u....wit.a.tripple.dog.dare.........smooch.


1 comment:

  1. Something is incongruous about today's story... Your brother got you "this thing"? What? You mean like, a nice phone? And by "strange phone calls", you really meant "strange text messages"... right? Well, at least one of us hasn't slept enough.

    That's a pretty good random text, though. It almost makes me wish I got stuff like that. (Because obviously you should reply...) I only get the spam about loan debts.

    ReplyDelete