@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Losing My Shit

Skyrim has become the anticipatory equivalent of inoperable cancer. I can't even play games these days without thinking about how much better the game would be if it were Skyrim.

If I had that helmet I'd wear it all day long, even to work, like some kind of psycho.


Will Skyrim live up to my expectations?

I'm positive that it will, because all I'm picturing, all I'm expecting, is an expansion to Oblivion with new towns and lots of snow, and that's more than good enough for me.

And if the game happens to be a million times more awesome than Oblivion then fuck yeah.

If I had the choice between playing Skyrim or never playing Skyrim and winning the lottery, I'm not entirely sure what I'd choose, but if I lose any more of my shit then Skyrim is going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment