@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lumberjack


This wonderful image is courtesy of Lumberjack, a new XBLI game. I honestly can't look directly at this pic without cracking up.

How good is the game? I have no idea.
That is how much XBLI has wounded me. That is how much eating downloadable shit for the past year has damaged my faith in these games.
When I can look at a cartoon deer being butchered alive by two cheerful psychopaths and not immediately purchase whatever it's attached to, then you know that there's something wrong with me.

If you're going to make a bad game, please don't give it a fun art style or a nice title graphic. Just make it look like shit so I can gloss over your product and use those ten minutes to play something fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's terrible. This is exactly what I expect from a school assignment and/or XBLI. Also why I don't like to look at the iPhone App Store more than I need to. I see what you mean about being "tricked" by the catchy box art.

    ReplyDelete