@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Something Not Skyrim

I was digging through my e-mail archives, looking for something that someone sent me years ago, when I came across this e-mail written by a total douche. It was really self-obsessed, and arrogant, and not funny, and all I could think was, "Who the hell is this asshole?"

Turns out the search I ran was digging through my Sent folder and the e-mail was from me.

And just like that, all my hostility kinda pooped out into confusion.
Granted, it was pretty neat to experience a genuine moment where I got to step outside of my own ego and take a good look at myself, but on the other hand, what a dick. I always assumed that if I ran into myself in a sci-fi sort of circumstance then we'd get along pretty god-damned well, but now I don't know what to think.




Fuck it. Let's go back to Skyrim.



DRAAAAGOOOOON!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment