@LowBitLovecraft     Morgopolis Studios                                                 Good Stuff! About

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You'll Laugh if You're an Asshole

Let's Play videos is a sort of Youtube genre where gamers post videos of themselves playing video games, usually with their own commentary. These videos can be informative, impressive, (usually) boring or terribly sad.

And sad Let's Play videos is where Retsupurae comes in. Retsupurae (sound it out) is a small group of like-minded individuals who take these depressing videos and repost them, but with one added feature: their own commentary.

So they're doing a commentary of a commentary on a video game.

And the following isn't even that. The Let's Play creator of this video never recorded his voice; he only typed out everything he wanted to say and posted it onto the screen.

And Retsupurae never bothered with a commentary; they only read what was already there.

I love this video. I'll understand if you don't.


I think I could watch this all day.

(Woah. I just got the most wicked deja vu. I totally feel like I posted exactly this post before. Do you ever wonder if, like, you're in Data's situation in Next Gen where you've just realized that you're reliving the same day over and over and if you don't do something different then you'll just end up suffering the same fate you've probably suffered a thousand times before? Like, if I was living the same day over and over where I posted about Retsupurae and laughed at some assholes making fun of someone who might be/probably is a ten year old kid then maybe I should do something different before it's too late and my metaphorical Enterprise blows up. Maybe I should, like, not post this or something.)








(Nah.)

1 comment:

  1. I hate Let's Play so much that this is ...almost... better.

    ReplyDelete